Certain people on your gift list would be absolutely delighted to receive a gift they could devour. Especially when it is a sweet gift. That is why these truffles is a great choice. They taste incredible, look so fancy and the most wonderful thing – they are very easy to make!
I have added just a little bit of Four Roses Bourbon to make the candies even more special! You can coat them with cocoa, powdered sugar or chopped nuts, whatever you like more. Give this sweet treats to people you love and make them happy!
- For the Truffles: -
- soft Ladyfingers cookies - 6 oz,
- cashew meal - 1/2 cup
- raw cacao powder - 2 tablespoons
- bourbon - 1 oz or to taste
- sweetened condensed milk - 1/2 cup
- vanilla extract - 1 1/2 teaspoon
- espresso - 1 oz
- To Coat the Truffles: -
- cocoa powder - 1/3 cup
- powdered sugar - 1/3 cup
- chopped pistachios - 1/3 cup