FAQs and booking information
You can buy tickets for most Arches events online – just click on ‘book tickets’ in the title bar. Otherwise you can book by phone on 0141 565 1000 or in person at 253 Argyle Street. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Maestro for all tickets bought in advance from our Argyle Street Box Office. Please note that if paying on the door for any events entering through Midland St (clubs and bigger gigs) we can only accept cash.
Age restrictions and identification:
Club events at The Arches are strictly 18 and over. ID will be asked for on entering the club – this must be either a valid passport or driving licence (full or provisional). Please note that expired/out of date forms of identification will not be accepted.
Age restrictions for gigs and theatre vary with each event - please check individual event pages on our website before buying your tickets.
Also please note that no latecomers will be admitted to theatre performances.
(1) The Arches will not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained with the venue unless caused by the negligence of the Arches.
(2) Tickets cannot be exchanged or returned after purchase unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled.
(3) All ticketholders consent to any official filming and sound recordings as members of the audience.
(4) Lost, destroyed or stolen tickets may not be replaced.
(5) The Arches reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject ticketholders in all reasonable circumstances including in consideration of health and safety, environmental or security concerns.
(6) Tickets may be subject to a booking fee.
Please drink responsibly – visit www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information
The Arches is a supporter of Clean Glasgow. Please respect our residential neighbours when leaving the venue by keeping noise and litter to a minimum.
Festive Opening Hours:
24th Dec: Box office 10am-8pm | Cafe bar 12-5pm
25th Dec: CLOSED
26th Dec: Box office 4pm-8pm | Cafe bar CLOSED
31st Dec: Box office 12-8pm | Cafe bar 12-6pm
1st Dec: CLOSED
2nd Dec: CLOSED