The Arches presents
Fri 14 Sep 2012 - Sun 14 Apr 2013 | Thurs & Fri: 5pm–9pm | Sat: 2pm-9pm | Sun: 2pm-8pm | £9.50 | Group ticket (10 people): £8.50 per person
Book online now or call the Arches Box Office on 0141 565 1000.
N.B. If booking in advance, please make sure you arrive in time or your slot may be delayed. Booking is not essential but is highly recommended in order to minimise potential waiting times during busy periods.
The time has come for the last phase of the aliens’ attack in the dark, claustrophobic corridors of the Arches basement: with only one weekend left before the Arches’ celebrated scare attraction ends for good, we will be stepping up the terror level to 11 as we invite Glasgow’s bravest thrillseekers to take on the ultimate challenge.
Entering the Arches basement in groups of up to 10 people, willing victims will be led through the space where recent sightings of an unknown species have recently been reported – expect to leave trembling, if at all.
This really is The Final Encounter: there are only four more days left to experience this uniquely terrifying experience before it ends for good on Sunday 14th April.
Thursday & Friday | 5pm–9pm
Saturday | 2pm – 9pm
Sunday | 2pm-8pm
- Suitable for ages 8+ (children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Under 18s must be out of the building before 8pm
- Customers should enter through the Argyle Street entrance
- Merchandise will be available: Badges £1 / T-shirts only £10 (with free badge)
- Alien Wars tours run every 15 minutes from the Arches Box Office at 253 Argyle Street in groups of up to ten people.
- Alien Wars is a high energy promenade production: the audience will be standing, walking or running for the entire experience.
- Each show lasts approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Not suitable for pregnant women, people with a heart or respiratory condition, an extreme fear of the dark or confined spaces.
- Patrons enter at their own risk and there is no re-entry or re-admittance. Once admitted there are no refunds. Latecomers will not be permitted.
- Customers will not be admitted if they are intoxicated.
- This event will contain strobe lighting, theatrical smoke, low lighting levels and high sound levels.
- Each group will experience the show separately; it is not possible to meet up once inside the event.
- Some ground surfaces are uneven. We therefore suggest wearing flat soled shoes or trainers – strictly no heels or open-toed footwear will be allowed. Anyone wearing unsuitable footwear will be refused entry.
- There is a cloakroom provided in which we advise customers to leave jackets and bags.
- Any abusive or aggressive behaviour towards staff, performers or other customers will result in ejection from the performance and the premises.