Table of Contents
Gaming chairs may seem like an innocuous part of your office or gaming setup, but that could not be further from the truth. And in 2020 with the pandemic forcing people to figure out ways to be productive and happy at home, a good chair is crucial. Chairs can not only help promote good and healthy posture, but they can come in an array of attractive designs, not to mention the other features some of the top gaming chairs have.
In a Hurry? Here are Our Top Choices:
Here is a quick snapshot of our top-rated picks.
Because your gaming chair is so important, you’ll want to make sure you take all considerations into account when you’re going out to buy yourself one of these gamer seats. For those of you on the hunt for a gaming chair, trying to decide whether a gaming chair is right for you, or simply wanting to know what gaming chairs are all about, you’ve come to the right place.
Read on to learn all about gaming chairs, the different types, their benefits, and more. We’ve also put together an awesome list of the top 10 best gaming chairs you can find on the market today with each option broken down with pros and cons so you can make the most informed decision possible on your gaming chair buying journey.
Best Gaming Chairs In 2021
We’re almost gaming chair experts at this point! We’ve confirmed what a gaming chair is, why you as gamers should use them, and what benefits they can bring for you and your gaming experience. And now that we know the six main types of gaming chairs that you’re likely to come across, we’re fully equipped to head out on our gaming chair buying journey.
Below we have listed the absolute best 10 gaming chairs that you’ll be able to find out there in 2021, jam-packed with info and recommendations, as well as the pros and cons of each and every one of our top 10. While our list is numbered for easier referencing, these chairs are not in order of best to worst, they are simply the best 10 chairs out there for a range of different uses and preferences.
1. Corsair T3 Rush
We’ve already mentioned that our list here isn’t in any kind of organized order, but if we were to order these top 15 gaming chairs into a ranked list, it would be tough to find an option that could top Corsair’s T3 Rush.
And not only is this one of our favorite gaming chairs, but it’s also one of the most affordable we found out there on the market. And because this is a Corsair product, you can generally expect your chair to be of the highest quality, much like the rest of their PC gaming peripherals.
- Inspired by performance motorsports: The T3 RUSH’s breathable soft fabric exterior retains minimal...
- Padded neck cushion and memory foam lumbar support: Sit back and relax as you play thanks to...
- Embedded steel frame: Built with solid steel in the chair base and back, ensuring years of strength...
This chair is perfect for hardcore gamers because of its cooling seat. The soft fabric exterior allows the T3 to breathe very well, therein allowing your seat to remain cool, which can be a godsend during a long gaming session, especially during a hot summer.
- Cooling technology of the exterior fabric helps to keep the seat and the gamer frosty
- 4D armrests allow for added flexibility
- Affordably priced
- Memory foam cushion
- Solid lumbar support
- 100 millimeter seat adjustment
- 180 degree reclining seat
- Aesthetics are a bit lacking, a bit plain
2. Brazen Puma
If you’re a big-time gamer that has yet to hit a big-time paycheck, don’t worry, because there are still some truly high-quality gaming chairs available at lower price levels, such as those offered by Brazen. It’s affordable, but it is far from cheap, and you can tell when you look at it. It may not be the best bet for the more big and tall gamers out there because it’s a little bit shorter, but the Puma’s got comfort in spades. Some reviewers have even said that the Puma was a lot more comfortable than the premium gaming chair options they were given.
- British Registered Ergonomic Design: Gone are the days of uncomfortable desk chairs. This...
- Comfortable & Durable: Easily adjustable height and tilt functions with butterfly mechanism and...
- One for All: The features of this product make It one for all your needs. This can be a perfect pc...
It’s put together with a mix of pleather and fabric mesh over foam, which means that your gaming chair is gonna stay nice and comfy for long periods no matter whether you’re gaming or just relaxing in your chair. Nice and simple construction for the chair is another added bonus for this bang for your buck gaming chair.
- One of the most affordable options on this list
- Very simply to build; clear instructions
- 4D armrests
- Large seat to allow more space for movement
- Supports users up to 122 kilos
- Brazen branding is a bit too.. Brazen
- A bit short, not recommended for taller gamers
3. Vertagear PL4500
Whether you’re working or gaming for long hours in your chair, it can have a big impact on your posture and your back health. If this is an issue that you’re looking to be very careful with, then the PL4500 from Vertagear is a great choice. It has a stiffer, more supportive seat than a lot of other gaming chairs, which ensures that you’ll be sitting in your chair with good posture no matter how heated a game or meeting might get.
- The backrest and seat is padded with high quality Coffee fibre
- Silver Lining: The PL4500s embroidery is made out of silver thread. Silver interrupts bacteria’s...
- Adjustable Backrest: Features independent back angle option. An angle-adjustable backrest to help...
Vertagear was able to achieve this for its PL4500 by building the chair with a very sturdy backrest and solid cushioning. These parts of the chair are what force you to stay sitting upright, which is a boon to anyone who struggles with slouching or sinking into their seat while they’re on task.
- Top notch gaming chair for posture
- Huge max weight of 180 kilos
- Usual adjustment features to tilt, height, and position
- Beautiful chair design
- Looks a lot more expensive than it really is
- Very high quality construction materials
- Some may not enjoy the stiff, posture-assisting seat
4. Noblechairs Hero Black Edition
Here we have Noblechairs’ mid-range gaming chair option, the Hero. Sandwiched between noblechairs’ Epic and Icon, the Hero is a solid chair in it’s own right. They are easy to adjust, and the broad back support can be adjusted by dial. The backrest is also perforated which allows the chair and therefore your back some much needed breathability. If you’ve got problems with a sweaty back, this is a great option to help cut down on that issue.
- ✔️ GAMING & OFFICE CHAIR PERFECTION: Developed in cooperation with eSports professionals, the...
- ✔️ FIRST CLASS DESIGN: The HERO from noblechairs represents a lifestyle. For that reason,...
- ✔️ PREMIUM MATERIALS: Manufactured using premium materials, the HERO series makes use of either...
It’s also got a sleek and assuming design to it, along with a 180 kilo max weight. This chair is quite adjustable, but it does seem to be a better fit for larger folks. It doesn’t have quite the softness you might like, but the firmness is a small price to pay for all of the benefits here.
- Can accommodate larger gamers
- Understated design that could go well in a minimalist or dark gaming or office setup
- Dial makes adjusting the back support very simple
- Perforated backrest does away with annoying back sweat problems
- Can work as both gaming and office chair
- Very good durability
- Might be a bit too firm for some
- Attaching the additional head and lumbar pillows is trickier than it should be
5. Secretlab Omega
This is one of the more popular premium gaming chair options out there, and for good reason. It comes at a higher price than some other options, but consider this one a good investment if you spend a lot of time in your chair. It’s as durable as they come thanks to the fact that it was built with top-tier materials and that durability doesn’t come at the expense of even an ounce of comfort.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: With the height-adjustable gas spring cylinder, you have full tilt tension and...
- ORTHOPAEDICALLY DESIGNED: GT Omega Racing Office Chairs provide outstanding support with our...
- STYLISH OFFICE CHAIR: Designed for all body types, this gaming chair will give you supreme comfort...
There are a few different Omega editions you can choose from thanks to Secretlab, and the Softweave one of the top options for our money. It’s built with a smooth, soft fabric that gives the feeling of luxury without the added price. It’s also exceedingly easy to adjust, and there are a lot of adjustments you can make. It’s very supportive, but so much so that you can’t slouch down in your chair for a bit if you want to.
- Wide variety of design options such as Softweave, NAPA, or PU leather
- New metal armrest mechanism allows you to adjust your chair in nearly any direction you’d like
- Easy to modify, making it perfect for many different body sizes and types
- Soft and smooth fabric gives impression of luxury without the price tag
- Durability that will allow it to serve a gamer well for a long time
- High level of back support
- Memory foam cushions for lumbar and head rest
- Low max weight at just 108 kilos
6. Noblechairs Icon
Another top of the line premium gaming chair from Noblechairs is their Icon edition, which is about as luxurious as it gets for gaming or office chairs. The Icon is made with premium PU leather and is designed with a sleek and sophisticated look that makes this gaming chair look just as at home whether it was placed in a boardroom or in your bedroom gaming setup.
Now, this chair isn’t for those that are shopping on a budget, because it’s got luxury and premium written all over it. It’s finely constructed and thanks in large part to its steel alloy frame, it has a nice, robust presence. But the Icon counters all of that stiffness with its soft PU faux leather, which is wrapped around 55 percent freshly moulded cold foam to make sure whoever’s sitting in this beast of a chair gets all of the comfort and breathability they’d expect from the price tag, and then some.
- ✔️ THE PERFECT GAMING AND OFFICE CHAIR: Extra soft / thick PU faux leather and 55% freshly...
- ✔️ RECLINABLE & ADJUSTABLE: The chair can be reclined up to 135 degrees and offers flexible...
- ✔️ ROBUST & PRACTICAL: The noblechairs ICON gaming and office chair has a user weight limit of...
It’s sports car-inspired design is not only aesthetically pleasing, with it’s luxe debossed logo and premium stitching, but also offers gamers maximum ergonomic comfort. It doesn’t recline fully, but it gets pretty close, going down to 135 degrees. Its fitted with all of the adjustment options
- 4D armrests allowing for increased maneuverability
- 2.4-inch PU casters which work great on both soft or hard floors
- Large max weight of 330 allowing for a wider range of gamers to use the chair
- Premium design whose versatility allows it to be used in several different environments
- Not an option for those shopping on a budget
7. Vertagear Racing Series SL4000
If you can move past the silly SL4000 label that makes it sound like a new Mercedes, this racer gaming chair from new but respected manufacturers Vertagear is actually a pretty sweet option. Of all of the highly customizable chairs we’ve got on this list, this one has to be at the top of that list.
The SL4000 is fitted with the epitome of armrest customization, 4D, as well as seemingly unlimited other features to be tinkered with. We all know the first setup you do with your chair won’t last forever and you’ll eventually want to mess with it to suit your evolving needs. It can also go nearly 180 degrees, stopping just short at 170 degrees of recline with a ton of locking positions.
- Steel Frame and Ultra-Premium HR (High Resiliency) Foam (up to 4lbs/sq ft density foam)
- Effortless Assembly - Patent-pending mechanical structure that requires no more than one person to...
- Reinforced 5-Star Base - Reconstructed with heavy-duty alloy that assures a solid structure....
Though you might want to get a mate to help you out with the construction as some of the pieces are a little bit tricky to do alone, it’s a relatively simple process that shouldn’t take more than a half hour. Vertagear has since released an updated (and much pricier) SL5000 edition, but we still prefer this more affordable version that comes with nearly all of the same toys.
- Extremely customizable
- 4D armrests that can go up, down, left, right, forward back, and swivel
- 170 degrees of reclining relaxation with numerous lock positions
- Fitted with stain-resistant and easy to clean PVC leather on the exterior
- Attractive design
- Vertagear’s classy logo gives the chair an aura of posh and class
- Very sturdy and strong base that takes nothing away from the comfort
- Low max weight of 91 kilograms really limits the number of gamers that can use this chair
- Will need a mate to help put the chair together
8. HOMCOM Recliner
Moving into a little bit of a different type of gaming chair here we have the Luxury Leather Recliner from HOMCOM. This gaming chair might be a bit of a niche product, but it still does it’s job quite well. This product is a gaming chair that’s built like a comfy armchair, like a LaZBoy for example. For those that have been dreaming of a gaming sofa, this gaming chair will get you at least halfway to that dream.
- RECLINE IN COMFORT AND STYLE: Featuring a side handle that pulls for easy reclining with extendable...
- 8-POINT VIBRATING MOTORS: A total of 8 vibrating massage motors target four zones: back, lumbar,...
- PREMIUM MATERIALS & PADDED COMFORT: Soft and durable PU leather design, suitable for intensive use...
It is a great option if only because of how unique it is on the market; there aren’t a ton of gaming chair companies building up gaming arm chairs. It’s basically a reclining arm chair that’s been engineered and tinkered with to turn it into a gaming chair. It’s got the padded lumbar and neck support you’d be expecting from your gaming chair, and the padding is stiffer than what you might find on a regular LaZBoy, but it’s certainly not too stiff.
- Enormous max weight of 150 kilograms, allowing for even the biggest and tallest gamers to take a load off with the Ranger
- Padded neck and lumbar support
- Good reclining, 360-degree swivel
- The reclining paired with the soft (but not too soft) padding makes this a great place to work, game, or simply relax and watch live streams or movies
- Unique in the marketplace as one of the only arm gaming chairs
- Not generally what many gamers have in mind when shopping for a gaming chair
9. Game Over Bean Bag Gaming Chair
We mentioned bean bag gaming chairs early on so you must’ve been expecting one at some point. Well, here it is, the Gaming Bean Bag Chair from Game Over. This may seem like a bad choice, but it is a much lighter investment than all of the other chairs on this list, and that’s just for starters. This thing is as comfy as any racer or office chair out there and for people balling on a budget in a modestly sized home, it’s perfect.
- 【 THE BEST BEAN BAG FOR GAMERS 】With our ergonomically designed gaming bean bag chair you will...
- 【 VERSATILE AND FULL OF FEATURES 】 Our gaming bean bag is designed with a ventilation feature...
- 【 MADE TO LAST 】 The Game Over gaming bean bag chair is designed to last, made with a durable...
The chair is filled with dense beans that help the chair conform to whatever shape you care to be in at that moment and has a host of handy pockets for drinks, controllers, and other gaming necessities. This chair is very affordable, but it’s far from a hunk of junk, boasting sports quality double-stitching on the seams.
- Comes with a handle at the top so you can drag the lightweight chair into any setting that you’d like to use it
- Affordability of the chair allows for more of your hard-earned cash to go towards actual games
- Malleable nature of the chair means nearly anyone can use it
- Handy pockets on the sides to store gaming essentials
- Comes in a variety of colors so you can match it to your room’s aesthetic
- Perfect for dorms and college kids because it’s nearly impossible to break
- Not a top-of-the-line type of gaming chair with a decent budget and a solid amount of space at home
10. Secretlab Titan 2020 Series
You’ll be hard-pressed to find a list of the best gaming chairs of 2021 without finding the Secretlab Titan at or near the top. This is because this gaming chair has a little something for everyone. It’s a high-quality gaming chair that will make most people happy while coming at an affordable price as well.
- Secretlab Softweave Fabric - Enjoy dream-like comfort with Secretlab’s signature blend of fabric....
- Maxed-out Ergonomics - The upgraded OMEGA contains an even thicker layer of cold-cure foam to...
- Full-length Backrest Recline - Ergonomic support is not the only function of the full-length...
The bevy of adjustability features on the Titan is one of the more attractive aspects of this gaming chair, offering good seat height, tilt, and rotation, not to mention they’re also equipped with 4D armrests for maximum arm comfort. This chair has been created for maximum customizability and it really delivered with a chair that can not only fulfill many functions but allow you to remain in complete comfort for the entire time.
- Awesome packaging and instructions
- Box to chair in 20 minutes or less
- Wide array of material finishes including NAPA leather, PU leather, SoftWeave Fabric,
- Great comfort level
- Adjustable, integrated lumbar support
- Gel-lined memory foam neck pillow keeps you cool
- Extra large seat
- Great for larger individuals
- Limited height adjustment
What is a Gaming Chair?
You might say that gaming chairs are in the same family as office chairs since they roll on wheels and the arms of the chair are detached from the back and seat. Other than that, the definition for a gaming chair can get a little fuzzy since, as with most products, that definition continues to shift, evolve, and change as consumer demands and preferences do the same.
There are a few other pretty common traits that differentiate gaming chairs from their office uncles. While office chairs will often come with a headrest with a few adjustment settings, gaming chairs usually come with a fixed headrest, which makes that part of the chair important to consider when buying.
Office chairs also rarely come with a winged backrest, while gaming chairs almost come exclusively in that winged design. A winged design means the chair juts out from the section of the chair where your lower back will be, while office chairs often just have an upper back section and a seat. The seats also have some subtle differences: while gaming chairs usually have raised bucket seats, office chairs will usually have flat seats in the waterfall shape, which means the front of the seat has a slight incline.
Another thing that sets gaming chairs apart from your common office chair is the limited amount of backrest recline the office options offer compared to their gaming cousins. While office chairs are more rigid in their design, many gaming chairs have reclining backrests that go down nearly or all the way to 180 degrees, turning it into a little nook for a nap.
While gaming chairs will often have detachable lumbar and head pillows, the office chair will usually have either a fixed or adjustable lumbar option. The versatility of the armrests is another sector of the chair where the gaming chair shows its superiority to the office chair.
Armrests on gaming chairs are at least 3D and sometimes 4D, but you’d be hard-pressed to find a common office chair with armrests any higher than 2D. A 2D armrest can move vertically and from left to right on a horizontal swivel, 3D armrests can move like a 2D but add in the ability to move them forward or back, and 4D armrests do all of that while also allowing you to shift the armrests horizontally from side to side.
Benefits of a Gaming Chair
I’m sure you can already tell, gaming chairs are pretty awesome— these aren’t your grandma’s rolling office chairs. Now that we know what exactly a gaming chair is, we can break down some of the main ways in which your gaming chair can enhance a lot more than just your gaming experience, though they do that as well.
While there are surely countless advantages that come with a gaming chair depending on each person’s particular preferences and situation, there are four main benefits that generally apply to all gamers, gaming chair enthusiasts, and any other people that are in the market for a gaming chair.
First and foremost among these are the health benefits that using a gaming chair can bring not only for your back and posture but for your whole body. Gamers are notorious for getting deep into their games, which is great, but if you’re sitting with bad posture for hours on end, you could end up with some very troublesome back issues. Take it from someone who’s had to go to the ER at 6 AM on Christmas Day because of lower back pain: keeping a good posture is important, and it doesn’t get much worse than back pain.
Gamers are going to game, and they’re going to game for long stretches, so the best way to keep you and your back safe while gaming is to invest in a proper gaming chair that can help prevent back and posture issues. You adjust the posture, recline, and nearly everything else on your gaming chair to fit your needs perfectly, which helps with posture, but also limits torque on your back and wrists. Carpal-tunnel syndrome is a big problem for gamers, so the gaming chair’s ability to help limit actions that lead to CTS is an enormous benefit, especially for hardcore gamers.
Another big advantage to grabbing yourself a gaming chair is their generally impressive durability. They are often built with metal frames, which makes them much stronger against the indefatigable father time. They will also come with fabric that prevents any spills from becoming stains as well, which maintains the chairs aesthetics.
One of the most important parts of the consumer experience in 2021 is customizability, the ability to make a factory-built product fit to your exact needs. Manufacturers of gaming chairs recognize this and have done a lot to make their chairs the most versatile and adjustable options out there.
Your height and weight are important considerations to make when deciding on a gaming chair because different chairs will have different adjustment options depending on the size of the person using it. Gaming chairs will usually allow the user to adjust the backrest, the arm rest, height, and angle.
All of that adjustability leads us to our fourth main benefit of gaming chairs: comfort. As we noted earlier, gamers are susceptible to hours-long gaming sessions in their chairs, so comfort is definitely at a premium in this industry.
Because of those common marathon sessions, gaming chairs are designed with comfort at the top of mind. When you’re sitting for several hours, you’re going to need to adjust your position at times, which is why adjustability and comfort are so interwoven, especially in the manufacture of gaming chairs.
Types Of Gaming Chairs
Now that we know what a gaming chair is and what their main benefits are, we can start diving a little bit deeper into the different types of gaming chairs that are out there for you. Obviously, each chair has its own unique quirks and features, but there are some general categories that nearly every gaming chair you come across will fall into.
There are a bevy of different categories and types of gaming chairs, but for our purposes, we’re going to break it down into six main sorts of chairs, into which most, if not all, gaming chairs out on the market today will fall into.
PC Gaming Chairs
The first of these is the classic PC Gaming chair. This chair, which resembles the swivel office chair a bit, is probably the most common gaming chair you’ll come across during your buying journey. As the name suggests, this is great for big PC gamers.
The design is inspired by race car seats to give the user all the comfort and endurance that they need for the optimal gaming experience. These chairs are always packed with a ton of helpful adjustments and awesome features, though if you’re not a PC gamer, this type of chair might not fit with your setup.
Recoil Marshall Gaming Chair
Though most descriptions of gaming chairs will mention the racing seat features of the chair, they are not usually actually full ‘racer chairs.’ Racer chairs are designed to be used mainly for those that are big into racing games. They’ve got the same general shape as the PC gaming chair, but have a lot more cushioning and support, while also lowering the seat to resemble the bucket seat of a motor sport vehicle.
These chairs are all about simulating the conditions of a real racing environment while keeping you nice and comfortable in your seat. Some of the nicer racer chairs will even come with a wheel and foot pedals for braking and gas. Needless to say, unless you’re into auto-racing games, this type of chair is not what you should have your eyes on, no matter how cool it looks.
Rocker Gaming Chairs
If you’re more of a console gamer than a PC gamer, you know that it’s more fun to get in the game by sitting closer to the floor, which is why the rocker chairs are great for console gamers. They’ve got no legs or swivel but their L-shape allows them to keep you close to the ground while allowing you the ability to rock back and forth.
The L-shape and extra cushioning are what make the rocker chairs so comfortable, but they aren’t exactly ideal for your sitting posture. While you can find some rockers that are jam-packed with features, most of these kinds of gaming chairs are more on the simple and basic side. Though it’s not ideal for PC gamers, rockers can be customized for some PC gaming needs. This also isn’t the best chair for sitting posture, especially if you’re a PC gamer.
Pedestal Gaming Chairs
The pedestal is a bit of a mut because it combines properties of swivel chairs, rockers, and recliners all into one. Pedestal gaming chairs are slightly raised and rest on a pedestal base instead of legs, which allows them to rock and rotate. They also allow you to tilt and lounge back in the chair like a recliner so you can get into your ideal gaming position.
You can also find more premium options that have racing accessories, speakers built into the chair, and gaming accessory stands. It’s positioning makes it solid for both PC and console gaming, though the lack of casters really decreases the user’s movement, which greatly limits their access to gaming accessories.
Beanbag Gaming Chairs
If you’re looking for comfort, comfort, and nothing but comfort, this is the category you need to be shopping in. Like a lot of things that were hugely popular in the 1960s and ‘70s, the beanbag is making a big comeback these days. These chairs will have no armrests, lumbar support, backrests, or headrests, but it doesn’t get much comfier than this.
The bean bag offers a ton of flexibility and it’s pretty lightweight compared to the other options, but it comes at the complete expense of any lumbar or back support, so keep that in mind if you plan to go and get yourself a groovy bean bag gaming chair. These will be better for the rare to casual gamer, because the stark lack of posture support will lead to awful back issues for gamers that sit in a bean bag gaming chair for hours at a time during a marathon gaming session.
Hybrid Gaming Chairs
Our sixth and final type of gaming chair is more of a customizable option that buyers will need to ask for. Most gamers will not be able to afford the costly customizations that most hybrid gaming chairs will require. But when you find that perfect fusion of two types of gaming chairs, like a pedestal chair with the advantages of a racer, for example, it doesn’t get much better than that.
These are ideal for those gamers that like to mix it up and play different types of games or play on different types of platforms. These could be good solutions to those who enjoy playing both PC games and console games but don’t want to get two setups and two chairs to do so. Or for a gamer that likes to play a wide range of games for which the chair can be equipped.
For these same reasons, these aren’t ideal for specialty gamers who only usually play one specific game, because it’s more than likely that there is a subgenre of gaming chair specifically made for that kind of game.
Gaming Chairs FAQs
We’ve tried to cover everything in relation to gaming chairs that we can think of but of course, there are still questions that have been left unanswered. Hopefully we can answer those questions right here in this section before we get on to our top 10 gaming chairs.
Will Gaming Chairs Really Help My Posture?
Most people would be surprised if they actually timed how long they spend in their office or gaming chair each day. Depending on what kind of job or lifestyle you have, it can be a large chunk of your day and now with the pandemic marooning us all in our homes for an extended period, we’re spending even more time in those chairs. So yes, the chair you choose to spend all of that time sitting on definitely has a big effect both on your posture and back health.
Picking a good chair for your back’s health is important as scientists continue to discover new things about the negatives of sitting every coming year. Obviously you’ll want to limit how many long stretches you spend seated and static but even when you’re forced to participate in a marathon session like that, you’ve got a chair that’s helping you as much as possible.
Does It Matter Which Gaming Chair I Get If I’m A Console Gamer?
Generally, yes it does. Everyone’s gaming setup is different and you will sometimes come across console gaming setups that work with most PC gaming chairs. More often than not, a console gamer will want to get a corresponding chair. You don’t want to be towering over your setup while you play so avoiding the regular, taller gaming PC gaming chairs built for a desktop setup is ideal for someone who prefers to game via console.
Why Should I Get A Gaming Chair?
We’ve already mentioned how much a good gaming chair can help with your posture and back health but it’s the comfort of these chairs that also sets them apart. You can find some truly plush and soft gaming chairs that are so comfy you might fall asleep mid-match if you aren’t be careful. They also have a very cool, unique design to them that is oftentimes modeled after racing seats.
Can A Gaming Chair Improve My Gaming Ability?
Gaming chairs can help you perform better in some sections of certain games but not much in others. For instance, a gaming chair with immersive sound will make gamers much more alert, although that will depend on the quality of your headphones and the speaker system your gaming chair has. The chair can also help you relax more which can help increase your focus. These are just small improvements however because as we know, the success of a gamer usually comes down to focus and practice.
And there you have it, from the classic office gaming chairs, to sleek-looking racers, even to bean bags and arm chairs repurposed for gaming and everything in between, our list of top 11 gaming chairs is sure to have something to fit every gamer’s sensibilities.
You can now go through our list and decipher which gaming chair is ideal for your needs thanks to our buying guide, which filled you in on everything a buyer needs to know on the topic of gaming chairs while in the process of picking one out. They can be a real investment, so be sure to make all the proper considerations before pulling the trigger.
Whether you’re looking for something reclining, with 4D armrests, headrest and lumbar adjusters, our list has you covered. Not to mention we’ve got some top of the line options when it comes to maintaining back health and posture through the gaming chair you choose. The gaming chair isn’t quite as important as the game itself, but if you count yourself a serious gamer who’s looking to spend copious amounts of time in that chair ripping through games, your gaming chair decision is definitely an important one. Though if you go with any of the 10 we’ve mentioned here, you’re sure to come away more than satisfied.